Note: Images below show Youtube as an example only. Purevideo can be captured in the same way.
- Download the Jaksta Media Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Media Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Media Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Open your favorite web browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge
- Ensure the Stream Downloader Capture Method is selected to capture Purevideo;
- Start Auto Detection by clicking the AUTO switch to on. This will monitor your network for media from Purevideo;
- Navigate your web browser to Purevideo;
- Play the Purevideo video you want to capture;
- The playing Purevideo video will be detected and begin to download on the Home screen;
- Once the Purevideo video download is complete, double click the download entry to watch it in your favorite video player.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
Jaksta Media Recorder allows you to download videos and music up to 10x faster than playback speed! Where multiple qualities and/or formats are available for the video you want to capture, Jaksta Media Recorder will prompt so you can select what is right for you. Or you can simply configure a quality and prefered format and the application will make the selection for you.
To download from Purevideo use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including Purevideo
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from Purevideo
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premium sites such as Netflix
- Automatic Conversions of the videos and music you download from Purevideo
- Fast - Downloads and Recordings from Purevideo may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.