Note: Images below show Spotify as an example only. Slhits can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture music from Slhits.
- Download the Jaksta Music Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Music Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Music Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Open your web browser and navigate to the website for Slhits or if Slhits has its own desktop application start that;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Slhits;
- Play a Slhits song in the browser or application;
- The recording from Slhits will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed.
- The recording from Slhits will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Slhits songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc;
- Once you have stopped recording from Slhits, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Slhits.
To record from Slhits use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 22.214.171.124 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Slhits for free
- Supports Slhits, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Slhits with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc
- Save music from Slhits into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Slhits into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Slhits
- Easy - Records from Slhits as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.