Note: Images below show Spotify as an example only. Soundclick can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture music from Soundclick.
- Download the Jaksta Music Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Music Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Music Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Open your web browser and navigate to the website for Soundclick or if Soundclick has its own desktop application start that;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Soundclick;
- Play a Soundclick song in the browser or application;
- The recording from Soundclick will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed.
- The recording from Soundclick will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Soundclick songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc;
- Once you have stopped recording from Soundclick, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Soundclick.
To record from Soundclick use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 220.127.116.11 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Soundclick for free
- Supports Soundclick, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Soundclick with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc
- Save music from Soundclick into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Soundclick into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Soundclick
- Easy - Records from Soundclick as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.