Note: Images below show Spotify as an example only. Spinner can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture music from Spinner.
- Download the Jaksta Music Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Music Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Music Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Open your web browser and navigate to the website for Spinner or if Spinner has its own desktop application start that;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Spinner;
- Play a Spinner song in the browser or application;
- The recording from Spinner will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed.
- The recording from Spinner will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Spinner songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc;
- Once you have stopped recording from Spinner, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Spinner.
To record from Spinner use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 22.214.171.124 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Spinner for free
- Supports Spinner, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Spinner with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc
- Save music from Spinner into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Spinner into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Spinner
- Easy - Records from Spinner as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.