Note: Images below show BBC as an example only. Wusf.usf.edu can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture radio from Wusf.usf.edu.
- Download the Jaksta Radio Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Radio Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Radio Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- On the Guides screen search for Wusf.usf.edu and other Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the Wusf.usf.edu station at the given time;
- Recordings from Wusf.usf.edu appear on the Home > My Records screen;
- Once a Wusf.usf.edu recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
To record from Wusf.usf.edu use the current version of Jaksta Radio Recorder - 126.96.36.199 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Supports Wusf.usf.edu, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings from Wusf.usf.edu
- Save Wusf.usf.edu to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.