Technical Support for Jaksta Radio Recorder
Recordings are not starting, when started manually they do not show up in the "my recordings" tab, failure started after upgrade
Asked by John Govern @ 22 May 2019 01:05 / Views: 10
1) My recordings are not starting automatically.
2) When I start the recording manually (run now) the dashboard icon will start left-to-right, but nothing appears in the "my recordings" tab.
3) Where the files are to be saved is local (not cloud), there are no files.
4) This was working prior to installing the latest version of Radio Recorder.
5) I have completely uninstalled (including settings), and reinstalled (creating new subscriptions), yet still does not work.
From John Govern @ 22 May 2019 01:05
The logs provided are not in debug mode.
Please provide debug logs as per https://www.jaksta.com/support/windows/technical/jaksta-radio-recorder/how-to-generate-debug-logs-6000009062.
From CRS @ 22 May 2019 10:05
2nd try with the logs.
From John Govern @ 29 May 2019 01:05