Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program to download, record and capture from History.
Jaksta Media Recorder is well known as an all in one History Downloader, History Recorder and History Capture Tool for both Video, Music.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder to record from History. Just play History in your browser, and a copy of the History video is downloaded to your PC. You can also just drag and drop (or cut and paste) webpage urls containing videos directly from your browser and Jaksta Media Recorder will extact the video. Its as simple as that!
Here are the basic steps required to download video from History
- In preparation to download from History, Start Jaksta Media Recorder;
- Ensure the Stream Downloader Capture Method is selected to capture History.;
- Start Auto Detection by clicking the AUTO switch to on. This will monitor your network for media from History ;
- Open your browser to History and play the video you want to capture;
- The History video stream playing will be detected and begin to download on the Home screen;
- Once the History video download is complete, double click the History video to watch it.
Here is an alternative way to download video from History
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to download from History;
- Ensure the Stream Downloader Capture Method is selected to download from History;
- Copy the History url of the page hosting the video on History from your browsers address bar;
- Paste the History url into the Jaksta Media Recorder's text box - Enter (or Drag and Drop) the URL of a video page to download;
- Press enter or click the down arrow ;
- The History video will be detected and begin to extract on the Home screen;
- If multiple qualities or formats are available for the History video then these will be displayed in the Multiple Streams Detected popup window. Select the format/quality you want;
- The History video stream will begin to download on the Home screen;
- Once the History video download is complete, double click the download entry to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
Jaksta Media Recorder allows you to download videos and music up to 10x faster than playback speed! Where multiple qualities and/or formats are available for the video you want to capture, Jaksta Media Recorder will prompt so you can select what is right for you. Or you can simply configure a quality and prefered format and the application will make the selection for you.
To download from History use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 22.214.171.124 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including History
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from History
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premium sites such as Netflix
- Automatic Conversions of the videos and music you download from History
- Fast - Downloads and Recordings from History may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.