Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording iTunes.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from iTunes and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save iTunes music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from iTunes
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder to record music from iTunes;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording iTunes;
- Start playing music from iTunes;
- The recording from iTunes will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As iTunes songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording from iTunes, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from iTunes.
- Record 25 songs from iTunes for free
- Supports iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from iTunes
- Save music from iTunes into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from iTunes into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including iTunes
- Easy - Records from iTunes as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2018-02-20