If Jaksta Media Recorder using Winpcap doesnt detect streams in Auto Mode try this ...
Check the network card you have selected does not have "Large Send Offload" enabled?
1. Click on Start and select run;
2. Write "ncpa.cpl" without "";
3. Once the Network Connections window is opened, right click on your network connection, and choose Properties;
4. Press on "Configure" and navigate to the "Advance" tab, once the network card properties is opened;
5. Disable the option called "IPv4 large send offload";
6. Press OK and exit;
This ensures packets winpcap sends do not look corrupted.
A work around for Large Send Offload enable is in versions > 126.96.36.199.